Well, mostly great--after we made it through the morning part. We had a few bumps this morning. The girls got up a little earlier than I would've liked. Then, we had a couple of melt downs over what we were going to wear. I tried to take care of the wardrobe part last night and thought everything was good to go. Had to make a few changes and dry some tears, then moved on beautifully after that. The day of course FLEW by for me. Everyone raved about their first day--best day of school EVER according to all three girls! Hope it lasts......
1 comment:
Ah, they look great! I'm glad it was the best first day EVER. Mornings are very hard in the Anderson home. I've tried every trick in the book but it still boils down to STRESS. Good luck to all 3 for a wonderful and happy year.
Post a Comment