My girls are very excited about Mother's Day. I have been getting little notes and gifts from them all week! Susanna has been leaving a little note for me every night this week in the bathroom. I guess she figured I would be sure to see it there. One note is in the shape of an ice cream and says" Mom, you are like ice cream on a hot summer day--the best company to have." Nan and Samantha made bath salts and candles for me at activity days, and just couldn't wait til Sunday to give it to me. They also made some gifts at school that they also couldn't wait for me to have. All the notes and gifts are SO sweet! I think they just love all the hugs and kisses they get when they give me their gift or note! I love it all!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Notes/gifts all week
My girls are very excited about Mother's Day. I have been getting little notes and gifts from them all week! Susanna has been leaving a little note for me every night this week in the bathroom. I guess she figured I would be sure to see it there. One note is in the shape of an ice cream and says" Mom, you are like ice cream on a hot summer day--the best company to have." Nan and Samantha made bath salts and candles for me at activity days, and just couldn't wait til Sunday to give it to me. They also made some gifts at school that they also couldn't wait for me to have. All the notes and gifts are SO sweet! I think they just love all the hugs and kisses they get when they give me their gift or note! I love it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Belated Mothers Day. I hope the "love notes" last forever ...you deserve it. I had such a wonderful day on Sunday, I was a bit depressed come Monday. I love Mothers Day!!
Post a Comment