Summer vacation that is! Today was the last day of school! It was a blast according to Susanna. The day started off with a huge assembly at the school for the last day. The first graders sang " We're on vacaaaaaation--V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N--in the summer sun!" and the second graders sang " Surfin USA". It was especially exciting to be there because Susanna received the Sunshine award for her class for the last 9 weeks. This award says that she excelled in: honesty, fairness, friendship, trust, compassion, integrity, responsibility, and respect, as well as an overall outstanding student! We are so proud of her and her accomplishments! We are also proud of Nan and Sam for all their hard work this year!! All the teachers we had this year were fabulous! We are excited for our summer BREAK!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
We're on vacaaaaaation!
Summer vacation that is! Today was the last day of school! It was a blast according to Susanna. The day started off with a huge assembly at the school for the last day. The first graders sang " We're on vacaaaaaation--V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N--in the summer sun!" and the second graders sang " Surfin USA". It was especially exciting to be there because Susanna received the Sunshine award for her class for the last 9 weeks. This award says that she excelled in: honesty, fairness, friendship, trust, compassion, integrity, responsibility, and respect, as well as an overall outstanding student! We are so proud of her and her accomplishments! We are also proud of Nan and Sam for all their hard work this year!! All the teachers we had this year were fabulous! We are excited for our summer BREAK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just tell that Susanna is Sunshine!! Without even knowing her, I can see that she shines. All of your girls have big happy smiles. I am glad you are excited for summer, I am still trying to figure out a "semi-calm" routine for our days. Let's just say my house work is being neglected and we find ourselves at the pool most days.
Post a Comment